The result is ± 9 pieces
100 gr wheat flour
25 grams of cornstarch
125 gr sugar
14 egg yolks
5 egg whites
100 gr margarine, melt
100 gr of butter, melt
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon chocolate paste
1 tsp SP
Buttercream to taste
How to make :
- Sift wheat flour and cornstarch, set aside.
- Beat sugar, egg yolk, egg white, and SP until fluffy.
- Enter the flour mixture while stirring until blended.
- Pour the margarine and melted butter while stirring until blended.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts and add cocoa powder and chocolate paste to 1 part. Stir well.
- Pour the mixture in a Surabaya layer pan that has been coated with Baking Paper Seven.
- Bake in the oven with a temperature of 175 ° C for 35 minutes until cooked. Lift glue and chill.
- Brush 1 part yellow cake with buttercream and coat it with chocolate cake.
- Brush with buttercream once more and stack yellow cake. Cut the cake and serve.