150 grams of macaroni
1 piece chicken breast, boiled
1 ounce of minced meat
2 tablespoons of flour, dissolve with a little water
300 ml of liquid milk
3 chicken eggs, shake loose
½ onion, peeled and finely sliced
1 carrot, clean, cut into small squares
50 grams of peas
± 1 tablespoon of lime juice
2 ½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground pepper
¼ teaspoon nutmeg powder
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon of cooking oil
Bread flour to taste, for sprinkling
How to make :
- Macaroni is boiled until cooked, drain in a colander and flush with cold water so it does not stick together.
- Saute the onion with butter and cooking oil, add minced meat and carrot pieces. Cook while stirring until the meat changes color and the carrots are tender. Pour the chicken broth (about 150 ml). Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Put milk into chicken broth. Add thawed flour with a few tablespoons of water. Simmer briefly while stirring. Add orange juice and add 1 tsp of sugar.
- Chicken meat is cut into small squares (dice), mixed into chicken stock with macaroni. Add the peas and beat the eggs. Mix until even and form a thick mixture. Pour all of these ingredients into a container that has been given Baking Paper Seven.
- Sprinkle the top with bread flour and spread a few pieces of butter. Cook in the oven with top and bottom fire for ± 50 minutes. After the top dries, remove it from the oven and ready to serve.