If nastar is used, let’s innovate with cheese! To save time and energy, use Seven BasicBake for your baking tray. So that you don’t need to dab more, no need to wash the pan again. Because Seven BasicBake is the best paper for baking various cakes so they cook evenly.
Cuss checks for a special recipe from Fatmah Bahalwan ..
175 gr Butter
25 gr Sugar powder
3 eggs yolk
150 gr grated cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
175 gr wheat flour
25 grams of cornstarch
250 gr Pineapple jam specifically for Nastar, rounded pulung
3 egg yolks, shake loose with 1 tsp cold melted butter
30 gr grated cheese for sprinkling
How to make:
- Material A:
Beat the butter and powdered sugar until blended, add the beaten egg yolks evenly, turn off the mixer, add grated cheese, salt and flour to mix well.
- Take @ 8gr dough, flatten, give 1 round of pineapple jam, round again tightly.
- Arrange on a baking tray that has been covered by Seven BasicBake.
- Bake in the oven at a temperature of 150 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, polish with egg yolks and sprinkle with a little grated cheese.
- Bake again until golden brown. Lift.