3 ambon bananas, puree
225 grams of flour
150 grams of margarine
150 grams of granulated sugar
6 eggs, separate the yolks and whites
1 teaspoon baking powder
How to make :
- Sift wheat flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Set aside.
- Beat margarine and sugar until pale.
- Add egg yolks one by one while beating until blended.
- Enter the mixture of flour and bananas, stir until smooth.
- Enter the beaten egg whites and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a baking sheet that has been given Baking Paper Seven. Bake until cooked, remove from heat.
Tip: puree bananas just before inserting. Or if it’s been mashed, add 1 tablespoon of lime juice in a banana so that the banana doesn’t turn black.