Are you a fried food lover or like fried food? Do you already know what Snack Paper is? Or there are still those who are not familiar with the use of Snack Paper Seven? Snack Paper is a food-saving paper that is fried so that oil that enters foods such as french fries, fried dumplings, fried bananas, bakwan and others will soak into the Snack Paper so that your food becomes crispy and healthier. Why healthy? Because as we know that excess oil in food can trigger several diseases such as cholesterol.
Then what are the advantages of Snack Paper Seven, the following explanation:
- Has 1 side as an oil absorber and 1 other side as an oil barrier so that it does not penetrate into the container.
- It functions to make your fried foods crispy by absorbing excess oil.
- Special paper for oil absorbent, does not stick to fried foods.
- Has no validity period so you don’t need to worry if you save for a long time.
- Foodgrade certified and made in Germany.
That’s the advantage of Snack Paper Seven. One of the innovations that you can do with Snack Paper Seven is to wrap the packaging of french fries so that it becomes easy to carry. So what are you waiting for to simplify your cooking activities, use Snack Paper Seven as one of your cooking utensils.