Valentine’s day is an international day of love which is celebrated every February 14th. Share people competing to make or buy dishes to give to loved ones ranging from chocolate to cookies. But for some people there are still those who directly process cookies without using a baking sheet. Or there are still those who use margarine or butter as a basic spread so that cookies are not sticky on the baking sheet. Sticky trays are harder to clean and break faster. Therefore, Baking Paper Seven comes as a solution.
• 200 grams of margarine
• 20 grams of butter
• 80 grams of refined sugar
• 2 egg yolks
• 250 grams of moderate protein flour
• 15 grams of powdered almonds
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
• 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
• 400 grams of refined sugar
• 60 grams of egg white
• 1/4 tsp vanilla flavoring
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
How to make :
1. Beat margarine, butter, and refined sugar until smooth, add the beaten eggs until well blended. Enter the flour, almond powder, vanilla powder, and baking powder, stir well.
2. Thinly rolled dough, printed in the form of love, stacked on a baking dish that has been covered by Blechrein Black (Seven Kitchen Star). Bake in the oven at 160 ° C until cooked, remove from heat and set aside.
3. Royal icing: shake all ingredients, stir well. Decorate cookies using royal icing, let stand to harden and store in jars.
Baking Paper Seven is a food grade baking sheet so it is safe for food and non-sticky so you don’t need to rub butter or margarine anymore and don’t have to bother washing the baking pan again even Baking Paper Seven can be used repeatedly. Withstand temperatures up to 220 ° C. Available in a variety of brown and white and blue and black colors which are limited edition products of “Seven Kitchen Star”. So, what are you waiting for, use Baking Paper Seven that can meet all your baking and cooking needs.