175 grams of high protein flour
75 grams of steamed potatoes, puree
20 grams of granulated sugar
25 grams of milk powder
15 grams of margarine
1 tsp instant yeast
60 ml of ice water
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
Right amount of oil
100 grams of thick ripe chocolate, melt
50 grams of chocolate biscuits, crumbled crudely
How to make :
- Mix the flour, milk powder, sugar, instant yeast, and baking powder until blended.
- Add potatoes and eggs. Knead until smooth.
- Pour ice water little by little while kneading until half smooth.
- Add margarine and salt. Knead again until smooth. Let stand for 15 minutes until fluffy.
- Dehydrate the mixture and weigh 15 grams. Round and rest again for 10 minutes.
- Press the dough, make a hole in the middle and rest again for 20 minutes.
- Fry in cooking oil that has been heated to medium temperature until cooked. Remove and drain on Snack Paper Seven.
- Brush the surface of the donut with chocolate and sprinkle with biscuits. Serve.
Tip: when resting the dough, cover the dough using a damp cloth or plastic so that the surface is not dry. In addition, when you put the mixture in the oil, you can also mix the dough with Baking Paper Seven so that the shape of the dough does not change.