Let’s try this muffin recipe. Easy and practical.
100 grams of sugar
80 ml of oil
150 gr flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 pack of vanilla
150 gr apples
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon brown sugar
½ teaspoon of cinnamon
Almonds to taste
How to make:
- Melt the butter in the pan and add the apples. Season with brown sugar and cinnamon and simmer for approx. 4-5 minutes until the apple slices soften.
- Beat the eggs with sugar until foamy. Add vanilla and oil, stir then. Mix the flour with baking powder and stir until smooth.
- Add apples to the mixture and stir well.
- Cut the 8×8 cm Cake Seven Paper box. Align the muffin mold with Baking Paper Seven and pour the mixture.
- Sprinkle with almonds and bake at 180 ° C for about 15 minutes.