½ lb (250 g) shrimp
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon of Italian herbs
1 tsp chili
5 tablespoons mayo cream
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
2 tablespoons of chopped coriander
How to make :
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (428 ° F).
- Season shrimp with olive oil, Italian seasoning, paprika, pepper and salt.
- Line the pan with Baking Paper Seven and spread the shrimp evenly on top.
- Bake the shrimp in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Mix mayo cream with tomato sauce, Sriracha sauce and 1½ tablespoons of coriander and place it in a small bowl.
- Arrange the shrimp on a plate with Baking Paper Seven, sprinkle with the remaining coriander and serve with sauce.